Kyle started preschool today at Creative Kids in Hutto! He was very proud of his Thomas backpack and his McQueen lunch kit. He had no trouble whatsoever with us leaving him either! He was chattering to his teacher Ms. Jen before we even left. He had tremendous fun and when I picked him up, he was in cahoots with Ryan, a little boy his age who we go to church with. Ryan just moved up to the 3 year old class today too so he and Kyle were both "new" to the class--neat for both of them! Ms. Jen also was quite tickled at Kyle's deep assertion that they needed to pray before they ate. It's not a Christian preschool, but as she said, he is alive with the Spirit!(We are trying to figure out how/when we explain that not everyone prays and at the same time, I really don't want to squash any of his zeal to witness right now!) I had a feeling he might try to organize the room for prayer and I won't be surprised to show up one day and find him leading the preschool at a tent revival on the playground! Grin! Funny! When we drove away after I picked him up, he said, "I had fun in there" and well, that was priceless and was a great joy to hear. The last picture is of Kyle when he was almost 5 months old--when I saw the picture of him laughing from this morning, I thought of many other times he's had that wide-mouth laugh and it's so fun to see that he was doing this at such a young age. I hope he has this wide-mouth laugh when he's 90.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Kyle's First Day of Preschool
Kyle started preschool today at Creative Kids in Hutto! He was very proud of his Thomas backpack and his McQueen lunch kit. He had no trouble whatsoever with us leaving him either! He was chattering to his teacher Ms. Jen before we even left. He had tremendous fun and when I picked him up, he was in cahoots with Ryan, a little boy his age who we go to church with. Ryan just moved up to the 3 year old class today too so he and Kyle were both "new" to the class--neat for both of them! Ms. Jen also was quite tickled at Kyle's deep assertion that they needed to pray before they ate. It's not a Christian preschool, but as she said, he is alive with the Spirit!(We are trying to figure out how/when we explain that not everyone prays and at the same time, I really don't want to squash any of his zeal to witness right now!) I had a feeling he might try to organize the room for prayer and I won't be surprised to show up one day and find him leading the preschool at a tent revival on the playground! Grin! Funny! When we drove away after I picked him up, he said, "I had fun in there" and well, that was priceless and was a great joy to hear. The last picture is of Kyle when he was almost 5 months old--when I saw the picture of him laughing from this morning, I thought of many other times he's had that wide-mouth laugh and it's so fun to see that he was doing this at such a young age. I hope he has this wide-mouth laugh when he's 90.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment