I thought I'd collect some of Kyle's latests thoughts/prayers, some of which have been said at bedtime, in the car, at 'random' times, just whenever. I love that this kind of conversation is becoming a visible rhythm in his life. Here they are in no particular order:
1. Jesus lives way up in the sky where the birds are and he could fall out of the sky but then he might crash into a car on the highway. And that wouldn't be good.
2. Jesus went in that volcano but then He made that rock go away and he came out.
3. Thank you for the lamps and the walls and the cars and the ceiling fans and the curtains...
4. And for Kenna and the animals and my friends, for Collin and Levi, for turtles...
5. Jesus lives in my stomach.
6. Where is Jesus? But I can't see him. Where is he? Where? (as he's looking around the car)
7. And from over a year and a half ago...when I told Kyle about we should treat others the way we want to be treated (the Golden Rule aka the second greatest commandment), Kyle said, "no hit Jesus." Yes, no hit Jesus. I didn't even quote scripture directly, but Kyle's spirit within him knew what he was hearing was the very Word of God. So then we tlaked about the two greatest commandments Jesus gave...Kyle was not even 2 1/2 years yet...no hit Jesus. Words to live by.
I feel like there should be 10 things listed here, some top 10 list...but I know I've forgotten things Kyle has said already--sad to say, but I know we all do that. And the great blessing is that the list doesn't end here. I'm sure he'll surprise me tomorrow with something else, some other way of looking at the world.
1 comment:
I am going to hang this on my wall.
Thanks,
tif
Post a Comment