We had a fun first Easter with Makenna! Saturday we were out at the Coles in Liberty Hill for Turnipseed/Krueger Easter and the kids hunted eggs and got all sorts of candy loot. We had a few friends over on Sunday and once again, kids hunted eggs, so Kyle is now "all about" eggs and candy--oh no! He's never been a candy-eater but we introduced him to the ever-incredible Reese's peanut butter cup now and wants them all time! I only let him have one today since they have a ridiculous 55 calories in just one (and I probably had a total of 30 of those things over two days! Yikes!) And he had four around 5 pm yesterday, was bouncing off the walls, so I guess he can't handle his sugar! Worship Sunday was awesome, indescribable. Worshipping Jesus was amazing for me yesterday. To reference the sermon which focused on Jesus fulfilling his promise to rise on the THIRD DAY...yesterday was the Third Day, today is a Third Day again, tomorrow is a Third Day...cool to think of each day as a Third Day in Christ, full of new life NOW, resurrection, freedom from sin, restoration, and eternal life with my Maker and Savior, Jesus.
2 comments:
how refreshing.
Thank you for sharing about your babies and your worship. the Third day. I'm just soaking it in right now. How...life giving.
Thanks for the pictures. It hurts so much that we're not around much, but it's neat that Kyle knows who we are and can remember. We are sending you an Easter card. Go ahead and tape it to M's wall so she knows too.
Love you!
-tif
hey tif! I miss you SO MUCH! YOu were in my dream last night--wacky! I don't remember it, just know you were there, and it made me really miss you! How are you???
Post a Comment