I finally am getting some pics put up! I am WAY behind in printing pictures--I've always been picture-lady but I'm so behind that I may never catch up! The slideshow pictures below are from Sea World, Harvest Fest at Redeemer Lutheran, playing in the backyard, and a couple from watching the Red River Shootout last weekend with Ella and family (yeah, we still call it that...what is this rivalry they say?).
3 comments:
I love the picture of "Makenna The Superstar!" She's showing quite a bit of her personality in these pictures...I miss y'all, and we're only 45 minutes apart!
I love the pics of the kids. Makenna is changing so much and so cute!!!!! You said it sister, Red River Shootout!!!! I heard that comment also and was wondering why change a good thing? Miss ya so much even more when I see the burnt orange. I miss Texas more than I think. I love the family pic. Y'all look great!!!!! Love ya, Sher
Is Makena as big as Kyle was when we saw him last???
We have GOT to move back to Texas before Kyle starts dating...
She is a-dor-ab-leh,
we'll call soon and talk dates,
tif
Post a Comment