Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!




The kids had so much fun last night, trick or treating for the first time for "real." We went last year, but only to a few houses and still while daylight. Kyle was a farmer, complete with his bucket of chicken feed and a newly picked ear of corn in his pocket (from Wal-Mart--wink!). Makenna was our 'diva ballerina.' I loved hearing Kyle excitedly saying, "Mommy, I have MORE candy! Look! Yeah!!!! Let's go get more! I have to fill my bucket!" I love that he gets excited over the simplest things in life. Cousin Megan was the Little Mermaid and her Grandma sewed her costume free-hand--WOW! They were just all too cute together!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big they have gotten. thank you so much for posting, I enjoy keeping up with them. They are soooo cute! Love you Aunt Sally K.

Unknown said...

Thank you Aunt Sally! They have grown so much since the summer--it's wacky how tall they're both getting, especially seeing how long Makenna is in these pictures--her legs look so long to me, and beautifully chunk! LOVE IT!!! She has grown up so much, so with it...totally a girl--they just do things so much earlier than their boy peers!