Fall 2010 Soccer kicked off today for Kyle! It's so cool to see the growth in him over the last year, remembering his first season a year ago. There was much 'debate' about what their name should be. Kyle wanted them to be the Dolphins or Beluga Whales, which I noted were too friendly and belugas? They don't move so fast. David and I were voting for the Blue Sharks...but in the end, the team decided upon the Blue Tigers--So go Blue Tigers! And since I have never claimed to someone who can do sports-speak, I'll just quote David, "His team had a clean sheet with a 10-0 shutout." Or as I was taught by him years ago when I started ministry, Kyle's team was automatic today. See? I can do sports-speak!
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Meet Our Blue Tiger!
Fall 2010 Soccer kicked off today for Kyle! It's so cool to see the growth in him over the last year, remembering his first season a year ago. There was much 'debate' about what their name should be. Kyle wanted them to be the Dolphins or Beluga Whales, which I noted were too friendly and belugas? They don't move so fast. David and I were voting for the Blue Sharks...but in the end, the team decided upon the Blue Tigers--So go Blue Tigers! And since I have never claimed to someone who can do sports-speak, I'll just quote David, "His team had a clean sheet with a 10-0 shutout." Or as I was taught by him years ago when I started ministry, Kyle's team was automatic today. See? I can do sports-speak!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment