Jesus, your mercies are new every morning. "Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." That's from Lamentations 3:22-23 which is running through my head. It's amazing how I woke up thinking "your mercies are new every morning" and didn't even know where that was in scripture. It's amazing how God's word takes root in your heart and his promises get tucked away in there to emerge and be pulled out by the HOly Spirit, to be his tool for your soul when you most need it. I woke up thinking about the girl and baby I'm praying for. More details are that she will take a pill starting this morning that is a 3 day process that cuts off nutrition supply. I won't share much more than this. The authorities know that PP does this and yet nothing is done to stop this. Lamentation is an appropriate name for this verse because lamenting is indeed what I'm doing. I actually felt HOPE when I received more details that the abortion itself wasn't occurring for a few more days, but I also know we are on borrowed time as the nutrition supply is cut off. I also believe Jesus can overcome.
Since Obama took office, our country began sending money to other countries to pay for abortions. I bet you didn't know that. How's that for adding to our national debt. When did we become such a Godless nation? I full heartedly believe God is turning this country over to its sin. This doesn't mean I have no hope. My hope is in HIM who I know I belong to. But I also know God is not a pushy God and he does indeed give peope over to their own sin. And actually, that in itself, as confusing as it is to humans, CAN be an act of love and mercy itself, which I know sounds nutty, but who am I to define what mercy is. HIS mercies are new every morning. It's not up to me to figure out what mercy looks like when God is excercising it. And because of his love, I am not consumed. I trust in his promises and in His unfailing love. And I trust his power to intervene and his power to step aside to work out whatever mercy he wants to show this girl and her family. Who am I to get in his way?
We have the most agressive pro-choice president in our history. He doesn't just have a position--he sends money to other countries to fund their abortions! What in the WORLD??????? Pray people, pray brothers and sisters, I don't care what political party you are on, those things matter not to me. Pray that our leaders would be GOD-FILLED, God-fearing men and women who value LIFE. And if they aren't valuing LIFE, then we HAVE GOT TO stand up and DO something about this. We have to be praying for this nation of Godlessness.
If you really want to know the details of this industry and what is happening in our hospitals, go to www.jillstanek.com but I warn you, the details on her blog are not for the weak. I can only handle so much myself. But the ignorance of our country is why infanticide continues and is rising in our country and in other countries. People simply don't KNOW. If people really knew, I believe more would come together. We stand together in agreement Jesus and pray in agreement! Hear us Lord. Hear the cries of many coming together. Let us get louder and raise a battle cry.
No comments:
Post a Comment