I sent out an email to many of you regarding this Oprah youtube video. I don't share it to further circulate the lies but to uncover them. Scripture says that deeds done in darkness will be brought into the light and I think she is one of those times. I received this from my very trustworthy friend Mary, whose heart is totally tied to Christ. I used to watch Oprah years ago until about 4 years ago when I started sensing that she was speaking not by the spirit of Truth. Over the last several years, I have found myself unable to read about her or see her because I felt that her show was a new religion and this email u-tube confirms what the Spirit of God was showing me already. Scripture clearly tells us to be vigilant, on the alert-many false prophets will rise up, as they already have since the ascension of Christ, and that Satan would distort the truth by just tweaking it a little, enough to make it believable and sound okay with Christianity. As I watched this video, my heart rate sped up and I could just feel the lies of the enemy all throughout. And then I experienced a calming peace at the end as the truth of Jesus was proclaimed. Please view this when you have a chance. Notice that when the first caller video-calls into Oprah with her question, she as a Christian, shows her inner struggle with the philosophy Oprah is preaching and her Christian upbringing. It is clear that the Holy Spirit was revealing to her that Oprah’s words were lies. We have GOT to listen to the Holy Spirit when we experience that same uneasiness—that is because we are sensing the lies as we hold it up to the Truth. Pay attention to that inner struggle. Notice how the girl gets wrapped up in Oprah’s response, because it is what her itching ears want to hear.
I despair sometimes when I see things like this but these times are no different than the days of Jesus. And I remember that Jesus tells us that He who is in me is greater than he who is in the world. Blessings of Jesus’ peace on you this week.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgKIkruHZko
1 comment:
Oscar Mayer and I spell it the same way: B O L O G N A! I'm referring to Oprah and "The New Earth" gurus, etc, etc...I had a sense in watching her show and her advertising the book that it wasn't something I cared to read and definitely not a course of study to subscribe. Very, very serious times - the Devil is INCREDIBLY AT WORK!!!!! And "we" are hook-line-sinker being taken in. It is of utmost importance to pray for and WITH Megan, Kyle and Makenna to stop the evil forces in their and our lives. I remember a woman saying at Sunday School one day that one of her children did something wrong or disobeyed (or something that just plain wasn't good) - they all immediately stopped what they were doing and prayed immediately! Wow! That should be our response at all times during the day. I'm going to forward this to a pastor friend for his take on things. He typically doesn't mince words, so I hope he sends a response. I would really like to have something of this nature addressed in Sunday School.
Doen't even get me started on Joel Osteen!
Love, Theresa
Post a Comment