As a mommy of a boy, I know all too well the innate need a boy needs to hit things, grunt at things, throw things, and hurdle over things. Today we went to a birthday party at "Pump It Up," an inflatable bouncy place that kids have parties at. Kyle LOVED it. I too had a GREAT time going down the big inflatable slide--every adult needs to do these things--it made me feel young and carefree and giggle hysterically with my little need-to-hit-and-jump-kiddo. And here is Kyle with my personal favorite gift for this past Christmas: a drumset from Mima. He has yet to know who Shrek is but he loves playing the Shrek drum. The first few times I heard him bang on it, I bit my tongue as I was about to tell him not to hit whatever it was he was hitting--then I realized it was okay to hit the drums! He really does have that rockstar look to him in some of these pics.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Boys Need to Hit Things
As a mommy of a boy, I know all too well the innate need a boy needs to hit things, grunt at things, throw things, and hurdle over things. Today we went to a birthday party at "Pump It Up," an inflatable bouncy place that kids have parties at. Kyle LOVED it. I too had a GREAT time going down the big inflatable slide--every adult needs to do these things--it made me feel young and carefree and giggle hysterically with my little need-to-hit-and-jump-kiddo. And here is Kyle with my personal favorite gift for this past Christmas: a drumset from Mima. He has yet to know who Shrek is but he loves playing the Shrek drum. The first few times I heard him bang on it, I bit my tongue as I was about to tell him not to hit whatever it was he was hitting--then I realized it was okay to hit the drums! He really does have that rockstar look to him in some of these pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't even begin to describe how much I miss this guy! I love him so much! I hate not knowing when I'll see him next. Check him out here. These drums are great! I should get Joel a set. mmm, just kidding.
Anyway, we miss all of you!
-tif
Post a Comment