Makenna looks like she's on her way to crawling soon although I was not sure she ever would do it. I thought she might just walk instead! She really disliked being on her tummy (my theory was that she couldn't see what Kyle was up to). However, in the last month, she enjoys being on her tummy and is starting to grasp that crawling will get her places and get her to all those toys out of her reach. It's so fun to see her getting motivated and then also frustrated that she can't do it yet. She's been up on her knees and rocking so it won't be long and we'll be dragging out the gate and blocking off the stairs. I love seeing her go through these changes--Kyle also praises her when he sees her up on her knees. He is going to LOVE it when she's mobile...until she tries to get to his drums or trains without his permission!
Saturday, February 16, 2008
To crawl or walk? That is the question.
Makenna looks like she's on her way to crawling soon although I was not sure she ever would do it. I thought she might just walk instead! She really disliked being on her tummy (my theory was that she couldn't see what Kyle was up to). However, in the last month, she enjoys being on her tummy and is starting to grasp that crawling will get her places and get her to all those toys out of her reach. It's so fun to see her getting motivated and then also frustrated that she can't do it yet. She's been up on her knees and rocking so it won't be long and we'll be dragging out the gate and blocking off the stairs. I love seeing her go through these changes--Kyle also praises her when he sees her up on her knees. He is going to LOVE it when she's mobile...until she tries to get to his drums or trains without his permission!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment